Torsion Half Axles For Boat Trailers
|Capacity||Outer Tube Size||Brake||Hub||P.C.D||Surface Finish|
|750KG||60x60mm||No||10''||114.3 - 5 lug||Galvanized or Powder Coating|
|1000KG||70x70mm||Mechanical or hydraulic||10''||114.3 - 5 lug||Galvanized or Powder Coating|
|1500KG||80x80mm||Mechanical or hydraulic||12''||139.7 - 6 lug||Galvanized or Powder Coating|
|2000KG||90x90mm||Mechanical or hydraulic||12''||139.7 - 6 lug||Galvanized or Powder Coating|
- A torsion axle is a form of combined axle and suspension unit where the deflection of the suspension is provided by the torsion, or twisting, of the axle bar within a steel sleeve that is lined with rubber compounds to provide rotational resistance.
- Torsion half axle means the a axle comes in two parts, the right side and the left side. Benefits of torsion half axle kit is that people do not need to consider width of a trailer when buy axles. Half torsion axle kits are perfect for custom or specialized trailers.
- Axle length depends on customers' requirement.
- It can be with or without brake. Mechanical and hydraulic braked half torsion axle or option.
- The surface finish can be hot dip galvanized.