Trailer Hitch Ball Coupling Braked For 50mm Ball
|Capacity||Ball Size||Material||Surface Treatment||Brake|
|2000KGS||50mm||Casting Steel||Galvanized||Mechanical Brake|
- This braked Trailer Hitch Ball Coupling is ideal for trailers with mechanical brake.
- It uses override braking system that meet legal requirement, as long as they provide adequate braking for the trailer and tow vehicle combination.
- Trailer Hitch Ball Coupling is made of cast steel and galvanized surface finish. It is stronger than steel coupling.
- A sliding shaft is attached to the tow ball housing of Trailer Hitch Ball Coupling. As the tow vehicle slows down the force of deceleration is passed through the coupling shaft and pushed on a mechanical linkage to make the trailer slow down.
- It is made up of body part and braking level part.
- Leave a message you can get
- 1.Free sample of one products
- 2.Free drawings based on your requirement
- 3.Catalogue of all our products
- 4.Your inquiry will be replied within 2 hours during working time.